Anne Hathaway Reacts to Julie Andrews Missing Princess Diaries 3


Hathaway’s insight into the royal production comes after Andrews confirmed she would be passing her crown down as Queen Clarisse.

“I’m not going to be in it,” Andrews told Today.com in an interview published Aug. 10. “I think the story is slightly different, and I’m not quite sure how they’re dealing with that. But it’s too late for me to do it. I think the story has to continue in Princess Mia.”

Indeed, the Bridgerton star noted, “It’s her story. It’s not really mine.”

And as for onscreen roles altogether, Andrews is much too busy focusing on the ton.

“I think I’m retired, really, would be about the best description for that,” she told InStyle, adding that the film’s creative team asked her “all last year” if she “would be keen to do it.”

“It was very, very hard to say ‘no,’” she admitted, “but I did.”

Keep reading to see what the Princess Diaries cast is up to now…



Source link

Roads turn to rivers as Italian tourist town is hit by flash floods – with Europe bracing for storms after brutal heatwaves

Another Mysterious 4,000-Year-Old Undeciphered Tablet Found At The Lucone Site, Italy

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *