Ministers now forced to tell asylum seekers ‘DON’T rape women’: ‘Insane’ new booklet teaches migrants how to avoid committing sex crimes in Britain


Asylum seekers have been warned in an official government guidebook not to rape or beat women.

The Home Office publication setting out the ‘rules and expectations’ of living in Britain will be handed to asylum seekers as part of an education campaign.

It warns: ‘If you have sex with someone without their consent, this is called rape.

‘Rape is a serious crime in the UK.’

The seven-page booklet, published on Wednesday in the wake of a series of horrific rapes and sex attacks by asylum seekers, also warns new arrivals not to ‘follow someone or block their path’, or ‘make rude or offensive gestures’.

Asylum seekers are told never to ‘make sexual comments to someone, even if you think it is a compliment’ or ‘whistle or make kissing noises at someone’.

It sets out that it is illegal to have sex with someone under the age of 16, adding: ‘There are no exceptions to this rule. Even if they say yes, it is still illegal.’

The pamphlet, entitled ‘Understanding behaviours and expectations in the UK: A guide for asylum seekers’, is expected to be made available in a range of foreign languages.

A page from the Home Office's new guidebook for asylum seekers

A page from the Home Office’s new guidebook for asylum seekers

It also outlines how physical violence, threats and controlling behaviour are forms of domestic abuse and amount to a serious crime.

It says: ‘We understand that coming to a new country can be difficult, and that laws and customs here may be different from your home country.

‘This booklet will help you understand what is expected of you when living in the UK.’

It adds: ‘These rules and expectations are not just for people seeking asylum, they apply to everyone living here.’

The booklet goes on to explain that men and women in the UK have equal rights and that women are allowed to ‘work and earn their own money’, study, travel freely, and ‘make their own decisions about their lives’, including whether to marry.

It adds that a husband, father or brother should never stop a woman from working or studying; control what she wears or where she goes; stop her seeing family or friends; or make decisions for her without her agreement.

The document also warns that it is a crime to take sexual images of someone without their consent.

It contains advice and helpline numbers for anyone who has suffered sexual or other abuse.

A separate document, ‘Keeping children safe in the UK’, sets out that ‘babies and toddlers must never be left alone’.

Children should not be ‘hit, smacked, shaken or hurt’ and that ‘not giving a child enough food, clean clothes, healthcare, or a safe place to live’ amounts to neglect.

The material has also been reproduced as a series of posters featuring comic-style illustrations, presumably to be displayed in asylum hotels and other types of migrant accommodation. 

Last year there were 41,472 arrivals by small boat – most of whom went on to claim asylum – and of those 34,201 were male.

The largest nationalities among Channel migrant arrivals last year were Eritreans with just over 7,600, Afghans (4,800), Iranians (4,400), Sudanese (4,400) and Somalis (3,800).

There were a record 230 arrivals aboard a single dinghy last week.

Other routes used to claim asylum include arriving clandestinely, such as in the backs of lorries, or by claiming refugee status after coming here on a visa. 

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Philp said: ‘Illegal and legal immigrants are coming from places and societies where attitudes towards women are completely incompatible with Western society.

‘Too many are failing to integrate, leaving frankly backwards standards to prevail.

‘It seems like every day there is another report of an illegal immigrant raping or assaulting women and young girls here.

‘Instead of trying to train these mainly young, male illegal immigrants to behave in a civilised way towards women, the Home Office should instead deport them.’

Reform UK’s home affairs spokesman Zia Yusuf said of the pamphlet: ‘This is one of the most insane things I have ever seen.

‘I genuinely cannot believe what I have just read.

‘There’s endless propaganda from the Government that these men [who] have turned up on our beaches illegally over the last eight years… don’t pose any meaningful threat to British women and girls.

‘We know that that is not true. When Nigel Farage and other Reform figures have pointed out the threat that they pose to British women and girls, they are howled and shouted at by the political establishment.

‘Well, this disgrace shows you exactly what the Government knows.

‘They know that they are a menace, and they are living in taxpayer-funded hotels.

‘They all need to be detained. They need to be deported.’

A Home Office spokesman said: ‘We expect everyone who comes to the UK to abide by our laws.

‘If they do not, they will face consequences, including the refusal of their asylum claim and removal from the UK.’ 

Revealed: The six arrivals who went on to rape 

By CAMERON CHARTERS 

Abdulla Ahmadi, Ibrahim Alshafe and Karin Al-Danasurt

Abdulla Ahmadi and Ibrahim Alshafe, both 26, along with Karin Al-Danasurt 21, were called ‘entirely predatory, callous and contemptuous’ by a judge for their attack on a woman on Brighton beach on October 4 last year.

At Hove Crown Court in January, Judge Christine Henson KC jailed Ahmadi, from Iran, and Alshafe, from Egypt, for 21 years for rape. Convicted murderer Al-Danasurt, 21, also from Egypt, entered Britain in 2024. He was convicted of rape for filming the attack and was locked up for 18 years.

All three were living in a Home Office hotel in Horsham, West Sussex, having crossed the Channel on small boats.

Rapists: Ibrahim Alshafe, Karin Al-Danasurt, Abdulla Ahmadi

Rapists: Ibrahim Alshafe, Karin Al-Danasurt, Abdulla Ahmadi

Ahmad Mulakhil

Afghani Ahmad Mulakhil was jailed for 15 years in July for raping a 12-year-old girl in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.

Mulakhil, 23, was convicted of rape, abduction, sexual assault and taking an indecent video at Warwick Crown Court. Police said his crimes ‘breached the fundamental values that hold our communities together’. 

Mulakhil arrived in Britain on a small boat in March last year and four months later attacked the girl. Jurors heard evidence that Mulakhil was laughing during the assault, which has left his victim with profound psychological harm.

Rapist: Ahmad Mulakhil

Rapist: Ahmad Mulakhil

Sheraz Malik

Pakistani Sheraz Malik, 28, raped an 18-year-old woman in a park in Nottinghamshire in June last year. He was jailed two months ago at Birmingham Crown Court for ten years after falsely claiming the sex was consensual.

Judge Simon Ash KC said Malik targeted a ‘particularly vulnerable’ woman.

During the attack Malik called the victim a ‘slut’ and punched her in her face while she tried to resist him.

His trial heard he arrived in Britain a year before he committed the rape.

Rapist: Sheraz Malik

Rapist: Sheraz Malik

Mehmet Ogur

Turk Mehmet Ogur, 27, was jailed for seven years for raping an 18-year-old woman in a park in Tamworth, Staffordshire, last January. He had arrived in Britain just weeks before.

His trial heard how his victim screamed at him and begged him to stop. In January his victim read a statement out at Stafford Crown Court, in which she asked Ogur: ‘Why me, why did you choose me to completely destroy when all I did was show kindness and empathy towards you?’

Sachan Gautam, of the CPS, said: ‘His behaviour escalated from unwanted advances to a violent and traumatic rape.’

Rapist: Mehmet Ogur

Rapist: Mehmet Ogur



Source link

Marcus Rashford thanks Jamie Carragher for NOT talking about him… after Gary Neville pushed to discuss his Man United future

John Cena Has Appeared In 39 Movies — How Many Have You Seen?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *