President Threatens Chicago As Governor Pritzker & Obama React


Trump Threatens National Guard Deployment To “Out Of Control” Chicago As Governor, JB Pritzker, And Obama Send Stern Messages (VIDEO)

Whew, Donald Trump is back at it again. And, this time he’s got his sights set on the streets of Chicago. Word on the political curb is that #47 is flirting with the idea of deploying the National Guard to U.S. cities, all under the shaky claim of “fighting crime.” But, let’s be real—this move got folks side-eyeing HARD… and not just in the Windy City.

RELATED: D.C. Mayor Reacts To President Trump Placing Local Police Under Federal Control & Activating National Guard

Trump Threatens To Deploy National Guard To Chicago

Amid growing controversy over the deployment of National Guard troops in Washington, D.C., President Trump said he’s looking to expand the move to other cities—starting with Chicago. Reports quickly followed that Pentagon officials were already working on plans to send guardsmen, or possibly even active-duty military, to Illinois. While details are still unclear, Trump’s public statements and posts have zeroed in on alleged, rampant crime in Chicago. His claims echo language from his August 11 executive order about D.C., which said—despite official stats—the crime there is “out of control.

Chicago Said, “You Betta NOT”

Just days after Governor JB Pritzker told President Donald Trump “Do not come to Chicago”, the message pulled up loud and clear—literally. Billboard trucks plastered with the governor’s warning were spotted circling Trump Tower on Wednesday. The mobile billboards, funded by the Progressive Change Campaign Committee, didn’t hold back. Alongside Pritzker’s quote, they boldly read “Fascists are not welcome.” Additionally, they also included a QR code linking to the ACLU of Illinois’ website. Chicago made it clear: this city isn’t here for the federal invasion vibes.

Additionally, Pritzker sent a warning to Trump, sharing:

“If you hurt my people, nothing will stop me — not time or political circumstance — from making sure that you face justice under our constitutional rule of law.”

Now, He Got Obama Chiming In!

Former President, Barack Obama, also weighed in on the possible deployment of federal police forces in Chicago. In a brief statement, Obama’s high-profile voice added to the growing opposition against Trump’s plan.

“The erosion of basic principles like due process and the expanding use of our military on domestic soil puts the liberties of all Americans at risk, and should concern democrats and republicans alike,” Obama shared to X.

Trump’s Washington D.C. Crackdown Turnt Heads

Trump is turning up the heat in D.C. and folks are calling foul. As previously reported, he claimed the city was “unsafe” and crime was “ridiculous” after a top official from his government efficiency squad was attacked. Not too long after, Trump rolled out a whole press conference declaring a public safety emergency and vowing to clear out homeless encampments. Furthermore, he painted the District as full of “tents, squalor, filth, and crime.” And, he has since flooded the city with about 500 federal officers, including 100+ FBI agents, plus teams from the DEA, ICE, ATF, and U.S. Marshals.

RELATED: Wait, WHAT!? DHS Secretary Kristi Noem Says Entire Southern Border Wall Will Be Painted Black At Trump’s Request

What Do You Think Roomies?





Source link

Oak Woods Acquisition receives continued listing compliance notification from Nasdaq

15 Preppy, Country Club-Inspired Amazon Tops — Under $15

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *