Porsha Williams’ Alleged Income Revealed in Ex Simon Guobadia’s Appeal (Excl)


Porsha Williams’ ex-husband Simon Guobadia revealed the Real Housewives of Atlanta star’s alleged income as part of his appeal of their divorce judgment, Us Weekly can exclusively report.

According to docs filed by Guobadia, 61, last month, Williams earned “approximately $8,000,000 to $9,000,000” in 2024. Guobadia pointed to the overall scripted talent deal Williams signed with NBCUniversal. He argued, “The terms of the Prenuptial Agreement evidence Husband’s intent to compensate his Wife, in the event of a divorce, for not earning the income that she was earning when she was employed with RHOA and Dish Nation prior to marrying him.”

Guobadia, filed docs as part of his effort to overturn the decision to enforce the prenuptial agreement. He claimed Williams, 44, never disclosed her plans to return to RHOA when they negotiated the prenup in November 2022. The businessman argued this was a “material fact that should have been disclosed” because it would have changed the terms he agreed to.

GettyImages-1469735738 Porsha Williams' Alleged Income Revealed Divorce

Simon Guobadia and Porsha Williams
Derek White/Getty Images

Guobadia said when they worked out the prenup terms, Williams was not employed by RHOA or Dish Nation, where she cohosted an entertainment news show.

In his appeal documents, Guobadia also argued Williams broke confidentiality provisions of the prenup when she spoke about him and his finances on RHOA and press interviews.

Porsha Williams Prevails Over Ex Simon in Prenup Battle

Related: RHOA’s Porsha Williams Prevails Over Ex Simon Guobadia in Prenup Battle

The Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Porsha Williams has won a legal battle in her ongoing divorce proceedings with ex Simon Guobadia. A Fulton County, Georgia, court ruled on Thursday, September 12, that Williams, 43, and Guobadia’s prenuptial agreement is “empirically fair” after Guobadia, 60, tried to contest its enforceability. According to court documents obtained by […]

A judge has yet to rule. Williams opposed Guobadia’s attempts to have the prenup thrown out during the divorce.

As Us previously reported, the judge presiding over Williams’ divorce from Guobadia sided with the reality star at a hearing on June 10 and ruled the prenup was valid.

“The Court finds that [Williams] has been a reality TV celebrity for years, which was well known to Husband at the time of negotiating the Prenuptial Agreement, and [Guobadia] nevertheless married Wife with this knowledge,” the order read.

Per the prenup, Williams will be allowed to stay in the $7 million home she shared with Guobadia during their marriage, who was deported from the United States due to immigration issues in June.

GettyImages-1420047241 Porsha Williams' Alleged Income Revealed Divorce

Porsha Williams and Simon Guobadia
Paras Griffin/Getty Images

In addition, Guobadia has to pay Williams $40,000 per month in spousal support for 14 months. Williams will not only be allowed to stay in the home but was also awarded 50 percent of the equity.

The reality star will have three years to decide if she wants to take over the mortgage or sell the home. The Bravo star also walked away with a 2021 Rolls Royce and various other cars.

RHOA Porsha Williams Ex Simon Demands 6 Figure Judgment Over Erectile Dysfunction Posts

Related: RHOA’s Porsha Williams’ Ex Demands $500k Over Erectile Dysfunction Posts

Porsha Williams’ ex-husband Simon Guobadia revealed he is seeking a massive six-figure sum in damages from The Real Housewives of Atlanta star as part of his federal lawsuit against her, Us Weekly can exclusively report. According to court documents obtained by Us, Guobadia, 61, told the court he will be seeking $500,000 for lost business […]

On top of that, the court ordered Guobadia to pay Williams’ legal bills totaling $224,000.

As Us previously reported, Williams filed for divorce from Guobadia in February 2024 after 15 months of marriage.

RHOA s Porsha Williams Victorious in Prenup Fight With Ex Simon

Related: ‘RHOA’ Star Porsha Williams Wins Prenup Battle With Ex Simon Guobadia

Real Housewives of Atlanta star Porsha Williams scored a win in her divorce battle with ex Simon Guobadia after a judge ruled in her favor to enforce their prenup, Us Weekly can report. On Tuesday, June 11, a hearing took place in Williams and Guobadia’s bitter divorce. The exes were fighting over the enforcement of […]

At the final hearing, Guobadia claimed his business Simcol’s value went from $296 million to nothing after he was detained by ICE. The court did not buy the claim that “almost $297 million in business value vanished entirely over the course of a few months, without recourse or recovery, strains credibility.”



Source link

Kim Kardashian RIPS Donald Trump’s Effed Up Immigration Policy

Starting Your Career Change Journey | JobSearchTV.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *