Andrew’s Met Police protection officers were ‘told to guard Jeffrey Epstein dinner party in New York’, emails reveal


Metropolitan Police officers acting as bodyguards for Prince Andrew were ordered to secure a private dinner party at Jeffrey Epstein’s Manhattan residence, according to a fresh cache of official emails. 

Newly revealed details suggest that two Scotland Yard royal protection officers were directed by Jeffrey Epstein’s staff to guard the entrance of his Manhattan townhouse during a 2010 event with a guest list that included Woody Allen.

The officers, assigned to Prince Andrew, allegedly acted as security – effectively serving as ‘bouncers’ for the convicted sex offender, who was jailed in 2008 for procuring a child for prostitution.

The revelation is a significant blow to the Metropolitan Police, which has faced years of scrutiny for its failure to secure convictions in the Epstein scandal.

The fallout threatens to reach the highest levels of the Royal Household, casting a shadow over Peter Loughborough, the former head of royal protection who now serves as a senior aide to the King. 

These disclosures follow allegations that taxpayer-funded bodyguards developed an inappropriately close relationship with the 66-year-old, leading to concerns that they may have ‘turned a blind eye’ to potential misconduct or criminal activity. 

In an official update released on February 20,  the Metropolitan Police confirmed they are now identifying and contacting officers who worked closely with Mountbatten-Windsor.

‘The Met is identifying and contacting former and serving officers who may have worked closely, in a protection capacity, with Andrew Mountbatten‑Windsor.

The officers, assigned to Prince Andrew (pictured), allegedly acted as security for a guest list

The officers, assigned to Prince Andrew (pictured), allegedly acted as security for a guest list

Andrew waves goodbye to a woman leaving Epstein's home in New York in December 2010

Andrew waves goodbye to a woman leaving Epstein’s home in New York in December 2010

Paul Page, who served between 1998 and 2004, said that officers working for the former Duke of York were 'not allowed' to know the names of the girls who visited him

Paul Page, who served between 1998 and 2004, said that officers working for the former Duke of York were ‘not allowed’ to know the names of the girls who visited him

‘They have been asked to consider carefully whether anything they saw or heard during that period of service may be relevant to our ongoing reviews,’ the statement read.

The investigation also extends to the potential use of British infrastructure to facilitate Epstein’s crimes.

The Met confirmed they are assessing suggestions that London airports may have been used for human trafficking and sexual exploitation, stating they are ‘actively seeking further detail from law enforcement partners, including those in the United States.’

While the Met stressed that no new criminal allegations of sexual offences within their jurisdiction have been made as of today, the force is working with a national coordination group to ensure all leads from the DOJ files are thoroughly investigated.

This review comes at a period of intense turmoil for the former Prince, who remains ‘under investigation’ by Thames Valley Police following his arrest on February 19, 2026, on suspicion of misconduct in public office.

A former royal protection officer who reported Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor to the police over claims he smuggled women ‘multiple times a week’ into Buckingham Palace says he has been told to ‘keep quiet’ by the Met.

Paul Page, who served between 1998 and 2004, said that officers working for the former Duke of York were ‘not allowed’ to know the names of the girls who visited him.

He has spoken publicly about the claims, adding last week he has been in contact with Thames Valley Police and offered to assist them with their investigation.

Andrew features a number of times in the Epstein files, including images apparently showing him crouching over an unidentified woman in what appears to be Epstein's New York mansion

Andrew features a number of times in the Epstein files, including images apparently showing him crouching over an unidentified woman in what appears to be Epstein’s New York mansion

‘Given that the King is footing all his bills, you might expect some sort of gratitude. But he’s been very rude. He is in another world,’ says a Norfolk source close to the family (Pictured: Andrew and King Charles at the Duchess of Kent's funeral last year)

‘Given that the King is footing all his bills, you might expect some sort of gratitude. But he’s been very rude. He is in another world,’ says a Norfolk source close to the family (Pictured: Andrew and King Charles at the Duchess of Kent’s funeral last year)

It follows allegations one woman was allegedly flown into the UK on Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Lolita Express’ and brought to the former prince under the codename ‘Mrs Windsor’.

Mr Page has now revealed he received a warning from the capital’s police force, reminding him of his obligations of ‘confidentiality and respect for the privacy of those who are protected’.

Here is the Met Police’s statement in full

‘We are assessing this information and are actively seeking further detail from law enforcement partners, including those in the United States.

‘Separately, the Met is identifying and contacting former and serving officers who may have worked closely, in a protection capacity, with Andrew Mountbatten‑Windsor. 

‘They have been asked to consider carefully whether anything they saw or heard during that period of service may be relevant to our ongoing reviews and to share any information that could assist us.

‘While we are aware of the extensive media reporting and commentary about this matter, as of today, no new criminal allegations have been made to the Met regarding sexual offences said to have occurred within our jurisdiction. 

‘We continue to urge anyone with new or relevant information to come forward. All allegations will be taken seriously and, as with any matter, any information received will be assessed and investigated where appropriate.

‘The action outlined above is independent of investigations or assessment work being carried out by other forces. We are working with the national coordination group which has been set up to bring together affected forces to ensure consistency of approach, including access to appropriate expertise and guidance.’

The Business and Trade Committee is expected to convene on Tuesday to consider a broader inquiry into the trade envoy system.

While the committee initially plans to focus on general governance to avoid prejudicing ongoing criminal proceedings, the investigation is widely seen as a precursor to a deeper probe into Mountbatten-Windsor’s conduct. 

The Met Police has been contacted for comment.



Source link

73 Genuinely Shocking Celebrity Facts That Sound Fake But Are 100% True

‘American Idol’ Contestant Caleb Flynn Charged In Wife’s Murder

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *